I just wanted to tell all the moms out there in forum land Happy Mothers Day.
I just wanted to tell all the moms out there in forum land Happy Mothers Day.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I would like to say thank you. I'm a mom of 3. Happy Mothers Day to all Moms everywhere. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Happy Mother's Day to all moms. Especially to my wife and mom.
My mamma is my best friend. We can clash on things, but she is my rock. Definitely my support. I'm blessed with great parents and a great family....Some of my best friends and closest people in my life are my cousins and large extended family.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
...and the people you make tacos for
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
what? the cookies weren't good?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
ok the people you make tacos/cookies/chicken tacos for
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks